Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme from newbloggerthemes.com

Monday, October 25, 2021

trying wordpress experiance


You deside to leave blogger to wordpress  
. You also do not want to lose your posts that you do because maybe your site are ranked online for their key terms or because of their search engine optimized permalinks.
I realize I have been there and guess what, I got by way of it. How did I do it, effortless, I simply exported my personal files from blogger and imported them into my WordPress blog.
What is the catch?
You have to be certain to set your WordPress permalinks just the way that blogger has all of them or else you can drop your indexed internet pages. For example, your posts may be the name of post followed by the month you posted closing with the day anyone posted. So be sure you set this inside the same way in WordPress and then in your WordPress dashboard, click import and bring inside the file you released from blogger.
This is the way I had been able to bring over-all my files from blogger. I did not lose one particular post. I just received tired of the structure that blogger has its sites and I wanted to have got pages and articles and not just posts. Furthermore, I wanted to be in complete control of my blog and there were a lot of limitations to blogger that we just could not make it do what I wanted.
Now I operate all my sites by means of WordPress, yes even typical websites, I use WordPress to construct them because it's very easy to setup, I do them all with one hosting and they rank high browsing engines. So make your blog today while using free WordPress script.
For starters, I'm referring to WordPress, where you buy the web hosting and install this program itself. That there is one of the problems with employing WordPress because it is a little more specialized to set up and maintain when compared to a Blogger site. However, there are millions of tutorials all over the web that can show you dealing with problems as they arise. And, after a while, you'll have a thorough understanding of utilizing it.
With Blogger, it's much more plug-n-play. You fill in a little info about your self, and you can start publishing. Almost that rapidly too!
However, there's two main important arguments with the move blog from blogger to wordpress concern. The first is the domain name. With WordPress, you can purchase your own personal domain, and it can be whatever you want. With blogger, your current domain will have the saying "blogspot".
The second issue is that you don't own your Blogger website. If for someone purpose you break some silly rule, and for whatever arbitrary reason Google comes up along with, you could have your blog removed.
With WordPress, you number it on a Vacation site and you very own the domain. In essence, the site is yours and cannot be taken lower.
I have also noticed that WordPress tends to rank far better on Google. I've got dozens of posts display on the front page involving Google, when Blogger internet sites are nowhere to appear.
Learn how to create a weblog today and have your internet site up and running by the end of the day.
photo credit: Titanas via photopin cc

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment